[pct-l] Tangle of trees in WA South of Vista Creek Crossing 2008

Pat Wormington airecrew at netzero.net
Wed Nov 19 20:07:37 CST 2008

Did anyone happen to get pictures of those monster trees that were
across the trail?  Were they larch trees as big as redwoods?  My camera
was safely packed away for the drippy, slippery, slimy decent to Vista
Creek.  I would love to have a picture of the flag across the trail
where the trail was washed away.  Thanks to whoever put it there.

Jollylopper
Sierra Valley