[pct-l] Thru-hiking in 3 months?

Postholer public at postholer.com
Thu Nov 20 16:50:16 CST 2008

Nice!

Unfortunately, not wanting to be tallied, averaged and accumulated isn't
enough. Some folks out there will find it in YOUR best interest to do so
anyway, without your consent or knowledge. Not signing registers is a real
hedge against the Nosy Nancy's.

On the other hand, maybe the 'register stalkers' are trying to anticipate
how much potato salad to prepare for next spring. ;)

-postholer

Donna writes:
There's just so few places to escape and find yourself alone, Being
"staticized" isn't part of my hopes and dreams for my hikes, and I have the
same respect for others wishes for privacy.