[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 30

Eric H. Weinmann ehweinmann at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 12:53:28 CST 2008

Hi Amanda,K-mart sells a grease pot almost identical to the Walmart version EXCEPT the pot lip is rolled to the outside of the pot.  All of the other concerns raised by Steel-Eye are valid. The pot sells for $6.99 and I saw three of them in the kitchenware accessories section at my local K-mart recently.EricMessage: 3