[pct-l] Boy Scouts and trail etiquette

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 20:34:07 CST 2008

Well it may be true about the leadership of these troops needed some lessons on true wilderness expertise it may be a small percentage of the overall scout troops.
That said it brings back to mind some PCT hikers back in 2001 who were Eagle Scouts who wrote graffeti on the pct as well as the CDT when they did that a few years later........... and these guys were college students to boot...........

Meadow Ed