[pct-l] Boy Scouts and Trail Ethics

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 22:31:35 CST 2008

Ed

Eagle Scouts?  What a shame!  College students? Well, I guess I was a jerk at that age too.  That is not to say that leaving graffiti on the trail is all right, it is not.  That is only to say that more and earlier education is needed.  So much of our youth suffer from nature deprivation disorder that they just don't know how to act once they get out into it.  Still, one would hope that Eagle Scots would have had more of a reverent introduction.  So sad.

Amanda (Shepherd)