[pct-l] kicks

d hans dhonah775 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 08:10:41 CST 2008

Ok, I'm sure this is going to release a deluge, but I think I'm ready...

What is everyone's opinion on kicks?  I usually just buy mine at Sierra Trading Post on super mega awesome clearance sale,
but I'm not in Reno anymore... So I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with
the selection... Favorite brands? Loathed brands? I realize shoes fit
everyone different, so I'm mostly interested in people's opinions about
the QUALITY (and socio-eco-responsibility) of brands. I'm looking
mostly at New Balance cuz i heard they're made in America, but I think I may have been misled on that tidbit...

Also, how many pairs do people usually go thu on the trail? Any chance I'll make it in one?

So, ok, hit me...