[pct-l] Verizon and Blackberry Curve

Ellie Thomas sidselliott at aol.com
Thu Nov 27 09:43:33 CST 2008

I kept my journal over at Postholer using a Blackberry Curve, and Verizon as my service provider.  I was actually suprised with the amount of reception I did have, with the exceptions of the High Sierras and the Northern Cascades, I had reception almost every couple of days.

I really only used my cell phone in town, but my e-mail and net coverage was very good.  I was able to post up my journal entries pretty consistently.  Where Verizon did not have coverage, typically neither did other providers, ie Sierra City.

I would use Verizon again.

Ellie
Ellie
sidselliott at aol.com