[pct-l] Permits

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 14:01:36 CST 2008

I have been reading a lot of the threads here and now am getting very
curious about the permits I need to do a thru hike? I want to thank everyone
who gave me information on what gear I will need as it has been extremely
useful. I am wondering if anyone knows exactly what permits I will need to
get and when I should get these? I have read that some may take some time? I
also have read about the entry into Canada deal. Anyone knw how i can look
into this permit and how much it might be as well. My main concern though is
really the permits I will be needing for the rest of the PCT as I know that
is my main goal.

Thank you all very much once again.
Sean C.