[pct-l] Shuttle to Campo and Parking for Van-1/3/09 for Sect A/B hike

Adam Canter anc21 at humboldt.edu
Thu Nov 27 15:32:10 CST 2008

Hey Yall,

I sent out an earlier email about a ride and parking near/to Campo for my van for a 1-2 week section hike on 1/3/09.  Birdy and I will be starting our thru hike this May but an unable to start until late, so are looking forward to getting this section behind us in nice cold winter weather.  We will be hiking to HWY 74 at least and then either hitch/bussing back to our vehicle.

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for being such a loving trail family,

peace,

The Hemlock Muppet