[pct-l] Summer 09 Section-so many choices, so little time

Cris cj5w4wd at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 29 10:34:33 CST 2008

Hey all,
I am going to chew off some miles next summer/fall and have been torn
between OR D-E-F-G or WA H-I.  I was almost settled on the OR sections
because the transportation is no problem for me to start at D but after
seeing Lost Hiker's stunning photo of Shoe Lake I find that area calling to
me.  My mileage will vary as I am not a speed demon and the timeframe is
very flexible.  Any suggestions?  Is transportation from Cascade Locks, 39
miles to PDX any easier to arrange than I-90 @ Snoqualmie, 44 miles to SEA?
Cris (Walgreen)
...mountains don't tolerate fools...