[pct-l] What To Take + Permits

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 13:08:04 CST 2008

Hi -
I have to agree with Wildheart that most of the information that
anyone wants in regard to hiking the PCT is laid out in a thoughtful
and several sided manner in Yogi's Guides.  I am not as familar with
the others, but would recommend spending a few bucks (in comparison
with the total cost of the hike) on getting some of the BIG basics
covered with the material that Wildheart has listed.  These guide-
books will raise new questions that the PCT-L will chew upon.

Kent