[pct-l] Belly Packs

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 19:14:42 CST 2008

Say, I am just getting around reading this PCT-L digest (I am a little behind) and saw this post.  Nice post.  Insightful and knowledgeable.  Obviously a smart backpacker:
Scott writes: Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:32:48 -0800, From: Scott <thehairlesscat at gmail.com> Subject: [pct-l] Switchback's suggested frontpack on sale anyone who has considered the following suggestion from Switchback, should know that it's on sale at the rei-outlet.com for $39.93, regularly $80.
FYI: A new REI store just opened on my side of town.  This is great.  I went down and got myself a new pair of sunglasses with the 20% coupon and a store credit I had.  I got some expensive Terminator styled sunglasses like in the movies.  I look super cool in them.  On the trail I will be imposing and scary big time.  The intimation factor will be outstanding -- of course many are scared of me now, but this takes it to a new level.

Best regards, Switchback the Trail Pirate