[pct-l] Great hike yesterday

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Nov 30 21:17:32 CST 2008

Re: Birds
First of all, no matter how many wild birds there are, birds are bad.
Birds made me quit my hike. If I can give any advice at all, it's
don't put birds in your house. They'll ruin your furniture and your
life. They'll make you homesick and then send weird supernatural
communications to you on the trail encouraging you to go home.

Re: Too much free time on their hands (see poster # 22), or are
poorly supervised at work
Or, some of us still haven't found a real job since the hike. Maybe
we are now completely unemployable. If you know anybody who needs a
web site done, let me know.

Re: The great hike that is the subject of my post
I did a great hike yesterday from the westernmost frontcountry trail
in Santa Barbara to the easternmost trail. Jesusita Trail to Romero
Trail. 17.5 miles. I'm not even sore! But I am fat. The PCT is the
WORST weight loss strategy ever.

~Piper