[pct-l] Camera and Statistics

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 21:44:32 CST 2008

Hi Broc-

I think you are looking at this from the wrong direction.  The camera is much more important than the charger, at least for most people. I recommend getting a good, light camera - I've got a Canon SD850, which has a viewfinder.  This extends battery life significantly.  I bought an extra battery for about $10, and simply put the charger in my bounce box.  One battery is enough for several weeks, and I carry the spare 'just in case'.  Then I simply charge the batteries while on a zero where I use my bounce box...

The statistics are interesting, but somewhat rudimentary.  For instance, what were the longest threads, and who contributed to those?  Also, who put out the most original posts, and with the highest response rate.  It may not change the personalities, but will shed a bit of light on how the list is used/abused...

Kent