[pct-l] Switchback's Spray Bottles

Kathi pogo at zamika.com
Thu Oct 2 12:07:37 CDT 2008

Hello there, I am planning a 2010 solo hike too. :)  I have been working
on a website which I am going to include all kinds of information I have
gathered from this list. The site is www.pctwalker.com and perhaps by
publically announcing that I have this site, and my plans for it, it
will give me the kick in the pants that I need to actually start putting
it together a little faster! Right now it is just a home page with my
goal. If anyone has any ideas for my site I would love to here them.
Thanks!
Kathi