[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Hiker Wash and Camp Cloth

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 13:09:32 CDT 2008

Of course, the mountain men of old probably did not have a nice wash cloth out in the wilderness.  They used a bandanna or something similar.  But if they had access to some of our modern gear, they would be right in there with the rest of us.

I have been using the Light Load Towels (.6 ounce for 12 X 24 inches).  But I am going to the Trader Joe's Kitchen Cloth (.7 ounce for 14 X 10 inches).  It holds 10 times it's weight of any liquid.  It dries super fast and can be used over and over again.  Plus, it is super soft.  A pleasure to use.  It is made of Viscose.  It comes two to a package, so you could use two for 1.4 ounces.

Once again, Switchback comes through for you with platinum gear information.