[pct-l] passport?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Oct 5 22:49:08 CDT 2008

I've seen advertised protective sleeves or wallets for your passport
which is suppose to prevent anyone from accessing the chip while it is
inside the protection.  some protection, but not 100%. sometimes one
will have to take the passport out for scanning or other ID purposes and
then anyone close by with the appropriate gadget can read your passport.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>