[pct-l] passport?

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Mon Oct 6 00:40:02 CDT 2008

I'm glad to see others are as concerned as I am about the loss of personal
privacy in government-issued RFID chips -- not to mention the unencrypted
RFIDs like they are using in the passports. I've never been too keen on
giving up liberty in the name of temporary safety. Unless I can figure out
alternative way back in, I'm planning on doing as Andrea mentioned and
hiking back to Stehekin or Winthrop.

Fall weather's rolling in here and making me anxious for April,
Julian