[pct-l] help around belden

Taylor Annett tb_annett at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:16:49 CDT 2008

hello, We just got done with our thru hike and are in Seattle. We are going down to do the Belden section and were wondering if anyone would be available to help us get to or from a train/ bus station around Belden before or after we hike that section. Of course we would compensate for gas money. We are going to be getting to the area around the 16th of the month. Let us know. THANK YOU ~ YardSale & Weebyl.
p.s. any info on trail angels in the area would be great. I mailed our Yogi pages and data down to Sierra City...ooops!