[pct-l] Death on Pacific Crest Trail

Karen Lafferty lafferty1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 12:35:41 CDT 2008

I have been watching and reading a lot of the newspaper articles and comments about this tragic experience that I and my hiking partners went through.   Please let me tell you that you can't believe everything you read.  At sometime it might be appropriate to detail this story from a person that was there, but right now the pain of losing a hiking partner prevents me from doing this.  I just wish that you would keep Phyllis's family in your prayers as they are going through this loss.  Thank you.  Karen Lafferty