[pct-l] San Diego PCT Section meeting this Thursday (Oct 9th)

Rob Langsdorf mctrob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 12:43:32 CDT 2008

Hi Gang,

    If any of you live in the San Diego Area we would have you join us for tomorrow's PCT Section meeting. Let me know if you can join us, so we can be sure to have enough plates, etc.

    So far Ellen Feeney has told me that she plans to bring pictures of her trip through Section “H” this summer. She may also have a few from other sections she has done this year. We look forward to lots of great reports from the rest of you.

    Here are the details: Thursday, October 9th at 6 PM. Once again we will be meeting in the Clairemont Community Service Center, 4731 Clairemont Drive (east at Lakehurst Ave). (Thomas Guide: 1248-E1). Bring food to share (potluck supper), pictures of past trips, a brief reflection about what you saw of the trail this year and ideas about PCT trips that you would like to do in the coming year.

     Call me (Rob Langsdorf) if you need directions (858-454-4777). Last year we had a great turn out. I hope to see many of you there again at 6 PM on the 9th of October.

           Rob