[pct-l] Hi

Suzannah Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:08:35 CDT 2008

I missed a call last night from Ratatouille and Coyote, but their message said they had made it safely to the border and were at a restaurant in Vancouver. They were with Jester, Marty McFly, HuffnPuff, Kombuddha, MissingLnk, and another name that I didn't recognize (or remember). I guess I'd better call them back and get the scoop.

So yep, looks like Jester made it across!

Whether or not he gets allowed back in is another story...

:) Chipmunk