[pct-l] Report from the Sierras

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Oct 10 23:06:09 CDT 2008

Ah yes, Switchback survives.

Switchback knows there are old backpackers and bold backpackers but
there are very few old, bold backpackers.
And Switchback plans to eventually become an old backpacker.

Long live Switchback!

PS:  maybe I should go out and camp around here -- windy and cool, maybe down to freezing tonite but no snow, no rain, at least not for awhile.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>