[pct-l] Low temps...

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:41:59 CDT 2008

Sounds chilly...but then again, it's been 16 degrees for three of the past
four nights here at The Hideaway at Old Station.  Much warmer during the
day, tho we'll be blowing our outdoor water system out almost immediately.
)One windy mornings as a couple of these cold ones have been, the wind chill
has been pretty amazing for this early in the fall.  Our last couple of
hikers have been really glad for the tree house.  We have three more SOBOs
out there that we know of.  One due in no later than Friday...the other two,
right behind, I'd guess.  And we put one on the trail south this a.m.
FireFly