[pct-l] How late can one start the PCT (not being a record-setter type) and expect to finish.

Handy Husband for Hire, Inc. hhh at zoomtown.com
Sat Oct 18 15:10:26 CDT 2008

Aside from intensely hot days over Southern section of California, some
difficulty locating water, some very long sections of carrying water, water
catches at road and trail junctions not tended to, some mosquito infested
water sources, not seeing another hiker for the first 400 to 600 miles and
some hostel services closed, I'd say go for it.  This I know because I
started the first week of June in 2000 at the border and walked to Hwy 58 at
Walker Pass in a bit less than 4 weeks.

Sibex