[pct-l] Public Announcement - Switchback's Backpacking Forum

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 08:45:50 CDT 2008

I know some of you have enjoyed reading  my forum over at PostHoler.com.  I
have closed my forum (Switchback  Unchained) over at PostHoler.com and deleted
everything.  I have been there  since the Spring of 2006 and had, may be,
30,000 hits or MORE on my hiking  topics and humor.  It was a pleasure to be read
by so many hikers.  I  want to thank Scott (Administrator) at PostHoler for
inviting me to participate  originally when he was ramping up his site.

Thank you for your  attention.

Switchback the Trail  Pirate