[pct-l] trail sampling

Andrea Harrison andylouharrison at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:20:42 CDT 2008

I am looking for hiking partners for the PCT. I am not a thru hiker, but am doing the trail in pieces and/or sections as I can find partners. I live in the San Diego area and have already hiked Sections A, B, most of C, the Mojave Desert section of E and a stretch between Devil's Postpile and Toulomne Meadows. Anything else is open game. Personal info - I am a mother of 4 and hike between 1-2 mph depending on whether or not I am dayhiking or carrying a backpack.