[pct-l] Starting early and saving the Sierra for last.......

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 14:30:08 CDT 2008

Hi -

We ran into a regular blizzard and 8 inches of fresh snow going into Wildwood this year on May 23.  There were other areas - such as mentioned by L-Rod - that had snow on the ground, and these presented hiking hazards.  Fuller Ridge is notable.

Check Mark and Jean's journal for some of that info -
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=233229

take care, Kent