[pct-l] base weights...

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Thu Oct 23 21:06:57 CDT 2008

Good for you. I still have my Dana Design Glacier. Though I now use a lighter weight pack I fondly remember the joys of a high volume, substantial pack that you could use and abuse "till the cows come home".

I carried my 8lb. Dana Terraplane and loved every minute of it.  Its like
strapping yourself into a Cadillac.  And the pack itself is literally
bulletproof, I've hiked over 4000 miles with it any only just replaced the
hip belt buckle for the first time!  Gram weenies hate it, but I love it!

are we there yet