[pct-l] major ongoing/future PCT re-routes?

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Mon Oct 27 11:35:11 CDT 2008

there is of course the Tejon Ranch reroute which still looks to be a few years
away yet, but there have been several others that I've heard rumored but
havent seen anything definitive:

the Agua Dulca reroute.  I had heard some money had been spent but they werent
able to get the right of ways needed to complete the reroute.

Volcans Mts, I though I read somewhere that the FS had gotten an agreement
with the landowner for a reroute of the trail away from the San Felipe hills.

Hat Creek Rim reroute?  Again, I thought I read that FS was going to move the
trail off the rim to the west.

Am I hallucinating (again), or doest anyone know anything more?

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.