[pct-l] one more lesson learned: another reason to be a section hiker

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:22:53 CDT 2008

Nah, poopy rocks get buried with the actual poopy.  Poopy rocks, however,
are less likely than paper to escape their poopy-filled grave and float
around the forest as unsightly white bits covered in poopy...

YITOOD & Hooray for pooping in the outdoors,

Easy

ps- thats 7 poops in one email... a PCT-L record!