[pct-l] Knee problems

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Oct 29 23:39:15 CDT 2008

I had some knee problems labor day weekend just sitting at my table and
reaching for a book in my bookcase. :-(
Short version -- I went to my VA doctor. He thought it was probably
arthritis but maybe could be something torn. He prescribed Etodolac, a
NSAID for three months.  half-way thru I don't know if this will help.
still have knee pains, especially when I bend my knees way down to sit
then get back up. OTOH, I did do 3 miles hiking with pack both Sunday
and Monday. Had aching muscles but no knee problems.
So ? ? ?
I guess I'm getting old (now 65) and developing some problems associated
with living a long time.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>