[pct-l] Water capacity in the desert

ietura at viajarapie.info ietura at viajarapie.info
Thu Oct 30 05:16:42 CDT 2008

everytime I start on a trail, the first couple days are a test and an
adapt-to-a-trail experience until I know what to expect. One of the main
issues is water: where can I find it, how often, of what quality, how much
I need... it's actually one of the key factors for me to get used to trail
life and to feel comfortable out there, to know what to expect about water
needs and supplies. It just takes a few days and it's a good idea to be
conservative those first few days. After that, you'll know.
rainskirt