[pct-l] ads

Sean C. seancarey77777 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:10:17 CDT 2008

Ok I don't want to waste anymore of this forums space than I have
to. My last post had ads on the bottom that I did not put there. I am going to see if this
post does. If it does can someone please give me advice on how to get rid of these? All the other
posts are clean. If it does not then disregard this message and I apologize for the waste of space here.
Thanks.
Trustworthiness:Vendor reliability:Privacy:Child safety: