[pct-l] Maps and all.

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:20:02 CDT 2008

Thanks so much for the information and everyone else that replied! I have
the Pacific Crest Trail Data Book. Nice and I just looked and it
is authored by "Gentle Ben" Go. I also have The Pacific Crest Trail A hikers
companion by Karen Berger and Daniel R. Smith.
I have already started on that one. So I will look into these guidebooks and
see what they have to offer. I assume the maps are good. I would really like
detailed maps so I know all of the out roads for towns and whatever else
might come up. I am really glad that I have decided I want to do this and at
a time where I will have months to plan ahead. I do not have a whole lot of
money. So it will be a buy as time goes along kind of thing. It looks like a
lot of the cost might actually also be sending supplies to other places. So
that I can pick them up as I go. These are all issues I am sure you will be
hearing me question about in the future. Again thank you so much! Thanks for
being here.

I tried replying to the messages and figured it would continue the thread,
but it didn't. Until I know what I am doing I will just respond like this I
guess. Thanks.