[pct-l] Light Weight Boots

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Oct 30 19:10:11 CDT 2008

check out New Balance shoes and the last (mold)  they use to make the
shoe.  Some lasts have lots of toe room.

see New Balance : http://www.newbalance.com/techcenter/#/fit/
or Browns on New Balance fit information and lasts:
http://www.brownscatalog.com/general/foottypes.aspx.
Browns seems to be harder to find out the facts about shoes than they
used to. A drawback to buying from them.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>