[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 20:08:23 CDT 2008

Tortoise wrote: I don't know if Switchback will be sailing to there in his pirate sloop.  I've already made my reservation; make your now.
Switchback replies: I would like to go to the upcoming Gathering, but it is probably too far for me to drive Piney, the PCT Hybrid Support Vehicle.  Though, it would be a great road trip up there and back.  That would be super fun.  There are lots of places where the PCT crosses roads that I would like to see along with trailtowns.  Crater Lake would be a neat stop too.  Sounds like a trip for after retirement.