[pct-l] Burgers In Paradise

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 09:34:11 CDT 2008

I would definitely agree with AsABat, there is absolutely nothing along the PCT like the Whoa Nellie Deli.  From Tuolomne Meadows you will need to hitch east to the intersection of 120/395, however, it is definitely way better than hitching west into YV.  A 4-Star restaurant in a gas station?  Yep!  And this is not typical deli food; Kansas City Strip Steak and Ceasar Salad was just the ticket when I stopped by there the last time.  In addition to a killer menu, they have full bar, though you must ask at the counter as they are not legally able to publicize this.

From: "AsABat" <AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net>