[pct-l] Resupply how?

rosella simonsen srosella at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:47:06 CDT 2008

Hey Members!
We are a danish couple preparing a PCT thrue hike in 2009. We wonder if it`s possible to buy our supplies along the trail instead of the work with all the boxes we have to send and collect along the trail. Of course we shall send the most nessecary like shoes and other important items.
We also are interested in experiences about how much to train before the trip. We now have got eight month before leaving Denmark and we are walking in the weekends (if we have got the time) and stepping and running daily.
For now I (Rosella) can say that my legs are strong but after 15 miles I have got blisters on my feets
 and my ankles are not strong enough. Since we are both working every day we won´t be abble to walk more than to days with backpacking now and then so we actually needs an intense program to eleborate at home.
Let us hear from you!
Best wishes
Rosella!