[pct-l] instant mashed potatoes

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 08:38:17 CDT 2008

I'm not terribly impressed with the instant sweet potatoes - they are 50/50 regular potatoes and sweet potatoes - and they add artificial coloring to them. Why?

HOWEVER - I've had good luck baking, then mashing, then dehydrating sweet potatoes (yams) at home. Makes great instant sweet potatoes. Almost time for me to do that again.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra