[pct-l] NEED RIDE FROM CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN SKI AREA SEPT 11

Les Bowen lcb at chartermi.net
Thu Sep 4 22:19:25 CDT 2008

My brother and I plan to hike about a 100 mile stretch of the PCT in Washington, starting where Highway 23 and route 8810 intersect the PCT, on Sept 11, and hiking north to Highway 410 (Chinook Pass).  We're from Michigan, and are staying at Crystal Mountain Resort (near Chinook Pass) both before and after the hike.

We need to find someone who (for a fee!) would ride with us down to the trailhead on the morning of Sept 11, and the drive our car back to Crystal Mountain Resort.  We'll gladly pay for the help.

Thanks!             Les Bowen

Database version: 5.10630