[pct-l] lHiker Pack - Trail Magic

Eric Lee (GAMES) elee at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 5 14:06:19 CDT 2008

Matt wrote:

We don't own a cooler but I think I'll be buying one tonight and we'll get some dry-ice before we head out to keep things chilly : )  There are some great burstingly large and tasty grapes and cherries on sale lately, so that will be among what we pick up for folks.. crossing my fingers they'll be some hikers!

Heh - I put some grapes in a cooler with dry ice once.  A day later my wife was eating some and she said, "Um, honey, these grapes are  . . . fizzy!"  Sure enough, it was true - they were slightly carbonated like soda pop.  It was actually kind of cool if somewhat unexpected.

Eric