[pct-l] Trail Magic in Southern Washington

Jeff Dishman dishjad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 16:55:29 CDT 2008

We're at Trout Lake today taking a zero, heading southbound tomorrow.  We've seen an average of 12 NOBO's a day for the last week, and hear that there are many more coming through, so you should have a great opportunity to do some TM on the 7th.  Sorry we'll miss you by a day!!!

Rabbit & Tumbleweed (SOBO Manning to Echo Lake)