[pct-l] Hiker trash lifestyle

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Sep 6 13:10:43 CDT 2008

I'm curious how those who consider themselves hiker trash, the ones
who hike long trails over and over again, have accomplished adopting
this lifestyle. What do you do when you are not hiking? Where do you
live? Small town? Big city? In a VW bus? What kind of work do you do?
Odd jobs? Crap jobs? High tech? Do you take leaves of absence or quit
outright and find a new job when you are finished? Do you go
backpacking on weekends whenever you can or day hike? I'm just
curious about your off-trail lives. Please share!

(P.S. I thought the Jose burger was the best burger.)