[pct-l] Hiker trash lifestyle

Tom Aterno taterno at cox.net
Sat Sep 6 17:13:53 CDT 2008

The inspiration thru and long distance hikers provide is enough of a
contribution for this hiker.

Look, I raised two kids.  I have worked for 30+ years.  Paid my
taxes.  Answered the draft call in the 1970s.  I think I payed my dues.

If I want to live like hiker trash, I think I have earned that HONOR.

Tom
The Incredible Bulk