[pct-l] Ride from Crater Lake to Ashland/Medford

Jeff Dishman dishjad at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 21:16:53 CDT 2008

Tumbleweed and I are Southbound from Cascade Locks, should reach Crater Lake around 9/24 or 9/25.  Does anyone know any trail angels in the area there that might help us with getting from Crater Lake to Ashland or Medford?  I sought public transportation alternatives and had no luck...if anyone can help please contact me at 704-577-9752, we have resupply points at Elk Lake and Shelter Cove...not sure if we'll get any internet time between now and Crater Lake.

Thanks so much,

Rabbit