[pct-l] How do you distinguish scuzzy "Hiker Trash" from a grubby "Homeless Bum"?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 00:53:39 CDT 2008

Of course I would Georgi.....I would flash my big white teeth at you and
ask....Georgie, can you spare me a dime?

''THAT''  is how you distinguish scuzzy ''Hiker Trash''  from a grubby
''Homeless Bum''.....the grubby ''Homeless Bum'' will beg for a
dime....the scuzzy ''Hiker Trash'' will beg for a Snicker bar and all
''Hiker Trash'' knows Georgi has lots of Snicker bars and a heart of
gold for ''Hiker Trash.''

The last time you ran into Switchback & me, at the KO, you gave us
Snicker Bars...I think you mistook us for ''Hiker Trash.''
But, we forgave you Georgie....besides, I love Snicker bars.

JMT Reinhold
Your Snicker bar loving trail companion