[pct-l] Dangerous hikes

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 13:47:17 CDT 2008

Hey Canyon Rat,

My free Backpacker subscription finally ran out (I used to lead monthly full moon hikes for them in L.A.) so I can't read the story. What did they rate as the most dangerous trail in the U.S.?

Sugar Daddy AKA a Canyon Rat in S. America

"The only reason the bright Angle is ranked so high on the danger list,
above the other Grand Canyon trails, is because it is the ''Freeway''
and is heavily used by inexperienced hikers and visitors who
underestimate the trail and the heat and run into trouble."

JMT Reinhold
aka....The Canyon Rat

Interested in a South American Adventure? I have started an Adventure Travel Business in Peru.
http://www.adventurecotahuasi.com

Have a look at my blog to see photos and stories of ministry and other activities I am involved in here.
http://vichanson.spaces.live.com/

Check out the stories of my adventures in Peru and other places:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Vic_Hanson