[pct-l] Hairy legs in combat boots & farewell

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Sep 16 12:04:36 CDT 2008

Soul Sista,
You may change your mind if you see Switchback strutting down the trail
in shorts and combat boots....he looks so adorable.
And those legs, those hairy legs of his, protruding out of the combat
boots, will just absolutely drive your wild.
Your romance motor will ignite and you will be powerless to resist his
Caveman magnetism and charm...you will be totally smitten by his rough
masculinity.

With this my friends I will say again, farewell, so long, Auf Wiedersehen,
goodbye.
I have said all I wanted to say, perhaps more than I should have said.
I am afraid that I have created a MONSTER....the hiker women of America
have been made aware of Switchback's masculine sexual magnetism and will
be attracted to him like moth to a flame, will pursue him relentlessly on
the trail and saying any more will just put him at greater risk than he
already is.

Hope to see you all on the trail someday....until then....''HAPPY TRAILS.''

JMT Reinhold
-----------------------

Mine? Hair- long and luxurious....eyes, crystal blue.....but
wait....this isn't about me...this is about you and Switchback....and I
certainly don't have hairy legs NOR wear combat boots!!! GACK! Hiking
boots, yes....combat boots, heavens no. :D

And if I saw a guy in shorts and combat boots, I'd turn around and RUN
as fast as I could in the opposite direction....hiking boots
however...are another story......

Soul Sista
--------------------------------

Reinhold Metzger wrote:
/My eyes are heavenly blue, my teeth are pearly and my hair is fluffy.
//How about you dear?
//
// JMT Reinhold
////----------------------------------
//
// Been enough shit-talkin on this list between the 2 -- wonder what color
// their eyes are? Brown?
//
// Soul Sista
// ----------------------------------
//
// patti kulesz wrote:
// OMG it's the Odd Couple of the PCT...lol
//
// patti
// ----------------------------------

 Randy wrote:
// You two need to get a room...
//--------------------------------

// Ooohhh Switchback,
// You look, Ooohhh so lovely in all that silk....I'm so jealous.
// May I suggest one minor change to your hiking wardrobe, to make you
// absolutely, positively  irresistible?
// Wear combat boots instead of sandals.
// Hairy legs in combat boots just absolutely drive women wild....it gets //
 their romance motor running.
// But you better get your mileage up, because speedy hiker babes like
// yogie and Sue Johnston will run you down and have their way with you.
//
// JMT Reinhold
// Hiking Fashion designer
// ------------------------------
//
//Hiker97 wrote:
//
// Unsupported Reinhold writes: That is right Switchback, I am a scuzzy
// looking Dude on the trail.  I don't wear silk underwear and Designer
// Showcase hiking wardrobe like some hikers I know.  My hiker wardrobe
// is the of the finest quality available at Goodwill.  And at .75 cents
// per shirt & shorts I'm not nervous about rolling around in the//// dirt.
//
// Besides, dirt is good for you.
// ---------------------------
//Switchback replies: The only thing dirt is good for is getting into
//your hiker food to give it flavor.  Otherwise, forget it.  I prefer to
//have a nice hiking wardrobe to look presentable on the trail.  You
//never know who you will run into out there.  I like to think of myself
//as a trail fashion plate.
//
//Each year I like to color coordinate my hiking wardrobe for the new
//hiking season and campaign.  I think everyone should do this -- it
//would be very uncouth and uncivilized not too.  It is just some of us
//are more successful than others and have a better eye for color
//coordinating.  Going seasonal gear shopping and comparing fabrics,
//textures, and colors is one the most fun things in backpacking - //
something all hardcore backpackers are good at.  You obviously have a
//problem and a talent deficit and are not receiving in the mail the
//latest catalogs from all the major gear makers -- you are not on their
//mailing list.
//
//To be seen hiking in last year's clothing styles/colors would be
//embarrassing and a social snafu on the trail.
//
/