[pct-l] backpack repair sources?

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 13:25:38 CDT 2008

Clayton...sorry about the pack...I don't know that you will find
someone to do that if Lowe doesn't guarantee their work for
life...which really sux for anyone who buys their packs. But now any new prospective buyers WILL know. I work in a store similar, but way better, to REI and I will surely pass on the bad word. We don't sell their packs...now I know why. Anyways, you could try the people we use for repairs, but I can't make any promises that they will be able to replace the shoulder straps. Everything else they are awesome at, they also clean sleeping bags too!

Wilderness Workshop
6916 N Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90042 map

Tel.  323.256.0723